Pet store

Well I meant like that people know wade good not just looking em up. Like has anyone found and had good experience with a local pet sotre here

my definition is like the opposite of petsmart etc and that take care of the animaos
You usually have to go in and find that out. I went all around my town going to pet stores when I first started keeping reptiles. I usually go to the internet to get my resources though.

my definition is like the opposite of petsmart etc and that take care of the animaos
While I'd be the last person to laud big box chains' business practices regarding exotic animals, I have found that how well the animals are cared for can vary greatly from store to store. There are some whose employees & dept. mgmt. do care, and do take as good care as any specialty or M&P pet shop.

There are also smaller local shops that have been shut down for negligent care of the animals.

As far as care, I think it's more about the people who work there—wherever.

While I'd be the last person to laud big box chains' business practices regarding exotic animals, I have found that how well the animals are cared for can vary greatly from store to store. There are some whose employees & dept. mgmt. do care, and do take as good care as any specialty or M&P pet shop.

There are also smaller local shops that have been shut down for negligent care of the animals.

As far as care, I think it's more about the people who work there—wherever.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom