Pet Store Female Jacksons

Your right that why im suspicious of it. I was telling my fiance itd be better to buy one from on of the forums sponsor if she really wants a chameleon or if someone here was selling them.
Yes. Of course, it's very hard to walk away from that poor creature suffering in the pet store, but you just have to do it. Consider the amount of money you could potentially put into the animal, plus falling in love with it, just to have it not make it. Then you're out the money, have a poor experience, and still no cham. But you have many more questions etc, and want to blame yourself for missing something or not being able to save it. It's a vicious circle that revolves around money. Don't do it. That's just my opinion.

Wow i did not know it was that dark of an operation. Really crazy.
Ya. I used to work at Petsmart, and am very close friends with people who work at both Petco and the local shop near my house. I have a bit of an insider's perspective.

Yes. Of course, it's very hard to walk away from that poor creature suffering in the pet store, but you just have to do it. Consider the amount of money you could potentially put into the animal, plus falling in love with it, just to have it not make it. Then you're out the money, have a poor experience, and still no cham. But you have many more questions etc, and want to blame yourself for missing something or not being able to save it. It's a vicious circle that revolves around money. Don't do it. That's just my opinion.
Yea I can very much see that happening and my fiance gets so attached to her pets also shed be devastated we couldnt help her.

Now, of course, with all of that being said, my boy came from Petsmart. But he was also a bit bigger than most of the babies they get in, so I knew he was not quite as delicate when I got him. I did nearly loose him, though, but He's over a year old now and doing great!

Now, of course, with all of that being said, my boy came from Petsmart. But he was also a bit bigger than most of the babies they get in, so I knew he was not quite as delicate when I got him. I did nearly loose him, though, but He's over a year old now and doing great!
I have a veiled gifted to me from petco that is very healthy and doing great actually but I myself wouldnt risk it buying from them.

Back
Top Bottom