Penelope vs. my hair

PenTheCham

Seems like Penelope really loves my hair! Even when I first looked at her and held her at the store she was always trying to get into my hair and today I took her out for the first time since I got her (only been a week with me) and she decided my hair was her perch for the time being!

Attachments

• 43007A5F-1F57-411C-945A-99E3DC2265E6.jpeg
    43007A5F-1F57-411C-945A-99E3DC2265E6.jpeg
    128.4 KB · Views: 76
They climb to the head because it is he highest point and because that is where they feel more secure...
Yeah that’s what I assumed! She doesn’t seem to be stressed out at all she’s just been hanging out up there for a while and her colouring is looking pretty calm but I definitely am watching just to be sure she’s not getting upset

Yeah that’s what I assumed! She doesn’t seem to be stressed out at all she’s just been hanging out up there for a while and her colouring is looking pretty calm but I definitely am watching just to be sure she’s not getting upset
Be careful... Younger Veileds will jump to get away...

Be careful... Younger Veileds will jump to get away...
I will be! I’m sitting with her on my bed so if she does jump and I’m not quick enough to grab her she’s surrounded by pillows and blankets. She doesn’t seem to mind being handled at the moment though

Back
Top Bottom