Peanut -lil Mitsio X-

Hoj

Friendly Grasshopper
Just got a few shots of Peanut, my lil Mitsio X from Chameleon Nation, He only bit me twice in the process, LOL hes a bit fiesty..

12776_4430413270843_1246935718_n.jpg

29821_4430412390821_40635880_n.jpg

485067_4430411910809_1876363094_n.jpg

292832_4430414230867_1396067363_n.jpg

Beautiful pick up Hoj!!!

Doesn't get any better than that!

Love the pic with his "I'll whoop your @*$" hand :)

Thx guys :) The yellows are what promted me to grab the camera LoL.
And I could wear a glove but I refuse too LoL I have one of the meanest veileds I have ever seen and wont even wear a glove with him ;)

And I could wear a glove but I refuse too LoL I have one of the meanest veileds I have ever seen and wont even wear a glove with him ;)

Yea those yellows would grab my attention for pictures too! I agree... never wear gloves to handle chameleons :p

Pretty baby, but there are words to describe people who would rather get bit that wear a glove.:rolleyes:

Do you really want me to pull out the pictures of what a mitsio can do to a finger, young man...??? :p

He's very pretty! I am quite jealous.. I was emailing them for weeks trying to get one of their mitsio crosses and they told me after they finally hatched and grew up a little they had no males. :rolleyes:

Gorgeous little Peanut, who would wear gloves to go near that sweet little thing.... :) For future reference Laurie, those of us who would rather get bit are described as 'Badasses' :D :cool:
I don't even wear gloves when I'm not looking what I'm doing and I'm hand feeding the monitor......
Expert opinions required, do I really have to count this as a bite? - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fswKiKcbV4o&list=UUAfRQzxDvwxAghCmLyLhopw&index=8&feature=plcp
If not then I can say that none of the current batch have bitten me yet :cool:......

David, I dont think that counts as a real bite.
They have to mean it :D

I think my fingers have grown immune to being chompted and crewed on :)
And yes, I present my bare digits for their consideration daily ;)

Very nice you my mitsio eggs should be hatched around christmas. That are 6 months in so could be longer but on average we hatch 7-8 months

David, I dont think that counts as a real bite.
They have to mean it :D

My thoughts exactly, she's nearly got me with a tail lash once or twice, but I'm proud to say I've never had a 'proper' bite (my last monitor broke the skin once, but he didn't really mean that one either...)

Back
Top Bottom