Passing of Oldchamkeeper

OldChamKeeper

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hello,

I just wanted to inform this group that my Husband Ralph also known as the OldChamKeeper passed away on January 17, 2023. It was an unexpected death. He died of cardiac arrest due to blood clots. I just want to let you all know how much he enjoyed talking with you all and keeping chameleons. He always told me he bread snakes to support his passion which was chameleons, especially parsons. Thank you.

Hello,

I just wanted to inform this group that my Husband Ralph also known as the OldChamKeeper passed away on January 17, 2023. It was an unexpected death. He died of cardiac arrest due to blood clots. I just want to let you all know how much he enjoyed talking with you all and keeping chameleons. He always told me he bread snakes to support his passion which was chameleons, especially parsons. Thank you.

Thank you for letting us know! I'm so sorry for your loss. ♥️ Let us know if you need any help.

So sorry to hear this news , his husbandry thread to Parsons keeping is literally one of my go to threads after acquiring my Parsons . He was so helpful and we even had a great conversation, only a couple of months ago with several of us being involved . Definitely respected, and will be very much missed . So sorry for your loss and so thankful for him being here to help us .. he will definitely be missed 🙏❤️❤️❤️

I am so sorry for your loss.

Ralph joined our community in 2007 and over time he helped many people and made many friends. He was always so kind and respectful of others. That is something I will definitely remember about him. Thank you so much for sharing. Ralph will be missed by this community.

I am so so sorry to hear you !ost your husband at such a young age. My heart goes out to you. Thank you for supporting his passions i know it probabky meant the world to him to have supportive love in his life. His quick humor and easy going manner will be missed around here. Thank you for letting us know.

Hello,

This is so sad, I am very sorry for your loss 😔

Hello,

You are so kind to think of us at this time, you will be in our thoughts a d prayers

I am so sorry for your loss, and the loss for the community. I always enjoyed Ralph’s input and style of delivery. Gone far too soon.

Wow, just wow…

😢

Back
Top Bottom