Pascals new enclosure is taking shape!

Hickyhillbilly

He is gonna love it!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 175
Those exo-terras (or whatever brand that is) and their "rock" backgrounds, sure look cool when going for a very natural look. That's what one of my local pet stores, that specializes in reptiles, houses their jackson's and veileds in. They use a soil substrate for the whole floor and plant dwarf scheffleras in, and they do look very cool. They also keep arboreal geckos like cresteds and day geckos in the same setups. I suggest you too get some living foliage.

Those exo-terras (or whatever brand that is) and their "rock" backgrounds, sure look cool when going for a very natural look. That's what one of my local pet stores, that specializes in reptiles, houses their jackson's and veileds in. They use a soil substrate for the whole floor and plant dwarf scheffleras in, and they do look very cool. They also keep arboreal geckos like cresteds and day geckos in the same setups. I suggest you too get some living foliage.

I agree with the living foliage, but I don't know about the soil. I am so worried with soil impaction

Yeah those faux wall backgrounds are nice but be aware that crickets get behind it, eat it etc...so I would seal off those edges and the gaps at the bottom that they typically come with. I used mine on the outside of my first screen enclosure and it still looks pretty good.

Thats always something to keep in mind those little Bug'rs will get everywhere!! Defiantly need more foliage and Live plants are always great.

Lots more foliage gone in today, looks even better! Plenty of vines! He loves to explore and climb! I prefer cage carpet tho, don't really like sub straight.. More pics once he's in. Thanks for your comments.. X

Back
Top Bottom