Parson's chameleons...eggs...juveniles, etc.

320 eggs x $3000. Time to retire in one batch but it takes 3 years lol.

I like how they go from hatching at 70mm to full size at 70cm.

320 eggs x $3000. Time to retire in one batch but it takes 3 years lol.

I like how they go from hatching at 70mm to full size at 70cm.
Bion was selling their YG’s for about $500-$700. I bought a pair and acquired another pair from someone in the states. I still have 3 of those four and they are still alive at a little over 5 years old. I’m hoping that the female I have is gravid and will lay in the next month or so. Perhaps the only female out of all of those parsons to reproduce although someone in the EU maybe have had some success with one of those Bion YG’s.

Bion was selling their YG’s for about $500-$700. I bought a pair and acquired another pair from someone in the states. I still have 3 of those four and they are still alive at a little over 5 years old. I’m hoping that the female I have is gravid and will lay in the next month or so. Perhaps the only female out of all of those parsons to reproduce although someone in the EU maybe have had some success with one of those Bion YG’s.

Well you are giving me hope for my bucket list. and as a bonus they live a lot longer than a $250-350 panther, so the cham per year budget is not that much more.

Back
Top Bottom