Parsons chameleon

Also, the search function is always my go to for resources! Be sure to check that out for any specific questions you have.

I do have two Calumma parsonii cristifers but won't be having any babies any time soon. I'd check with Craig Durbin who runs Primo Chameleons.

Primo chameleons(action jackson) and garret are the only breeders I know of. There's also a big difference between which kind of Parsons you're looking for. Cristifer has obvious differences than Parsonii parsonii. Someone recently told me primo doesn't have any available babies atm, not sure if garret has any OEs? You might have to just get lucky with someone selling theirs ATM.

Primo chameleons(action jackson) and garret are the only breeders I know of. There's also a big difference between which kind of Parsons you're looking for. Cristifer has obvious differences than Parsonii parsonii. Someone recently told me primo doesn't have any available babies atm, not sure if garret has any OEs? You might have to just get lucky with someone selling theirs ATM.

There are other Calumma parsonii ssp. and other Calumma breeder out there. They are not a part of public media as most of the other previously mentioned Calumma parsonii breeders that are out there. One Calumma parsonii parsoni breeder you over looked who seems to have a couple types of Calumma parsonii available is Nicky Viola of Planet Parsonii. Actually who has the best Calumma parsonii parsonii for sale has become quite a scandal. I think the whole scandal deal is quite ridiculous. I think the hobby could use more Calumma parsonii ssp. and Calumma breeders.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

There are other Calumma parsonii ssp. and other Calumma breeder out there. They are not a part of public media as most of the other previously mentioned Calumma parsonii breeders that are out there. One Calumma parsonii parsoni breeder you over looked who seems to have a couple types of Calumma parsonii available is Nicky Viola of Planet Parsonii. Actually who has the best Calumma parsonii parsonii for sale has become quite a scandal. I think the whole scandal deal is quite ridiculous. I think the hobby could use more Calumma parsonii ssp. and Calumma breeders.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Wait what was the scandal?

Wait what was the scandal?

Have you had the opportunity to read Calumma parsonii parsonii posts on Facebook? Last month there was a big debate as to whom produce the best Calumma parsonii parsonii. That was mostly directed at Parsonii Planet and Craig Durbin. The issue was ugly, never really settled and was a topic on more that one Facebook group. I was reading posts yesterday and pot shots continued were being made. Anyways I think it is balderdash. The chameleon keeping community is honored and privileged to have captive bred Calumma parsonii ssp. and other Calumma available from multiple breeders.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Have you had the opportunity to read Calumma parsonii parsonii posts on Facebook? Last month there was a big debate as to whom produce the best Calumma parsonii parsonii. That was mostly directed at Parsonii Planet and Craig Durbin. The issue was ugly, never really settled and was a topic on more that one Facebook group. I was reading posts yesterday and pot shots continued were being made.

^^^^This right here is the reason I don't do Facebook, lol! Life has enough drama without social media, just my opinion. Sorry to sidebar.

Honestly I dont care who states has the best this or breeds something better. Every chameleon no matter who will have their own issues and comes down to the buyers understanding and knowledge of inspecting and examining their new member to bring home as the best one for them. I appreciate all the feedback and will continue to reach out to EVERYONE mentioned and see what they have available and make my decisions on what is portrayed back to me.

Honestly I dont care who states has the best this or breeds something better. Every chameleon no matter who will have their own issues and comes down to the buyers understanding and knowledge of inspecting and examining their new member to bring home as the best one for them. I appreciate all the feedback and will continue to reach out to EVERYONE mentioned and see what they have available and make my decisions on what is portrayed back to me.

I see where you're coming from, but when ordering online there are definitely good and bad breeders. It's not just a 50/50 toss up. A bad breeder could mean unhealthy animals for many reasons. Personally, I have no opinion on who is the best other than just knowing of a few credible breeders, all of which are good. I'm just saying, bad breeders do exist in large numbers.

I got my OE form Nicky at Planet Parsonii and I'm very happy with his (or her) development so far!

DSC_2547-1_mod.jpg
DSC_2536-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom