Parsons chameleon

I was just at flchams website looking at Parsons. They do have them but their price tags are double/triple that of a Panther!

I was just at flchams website looking at Parsons. They do have them but their price tags are double/triple that of a Panther!

That's actually cheap. They used to be thousands. I paid 1000 for mine(not rich, just like chameleons lol).

Chams should stay fairly expensive IMO. We've seen what happens when they're cheap(veileds). Parsons can take almost 2? years to hatch as well.

That's actually cheap. They used to be thousands. I paid 1000 for mine(not rich, just like chameleons lol).

Chams should stay fairly expensive IMO. We've seen what happens when they're cheap(veileds). Parsons can take almost 2? years to hatch as well.

That is about what you can expect a price of somewhere around $1000.00 for one Calumma parsonii parsonii. The seems the for sale mark for most people selling Calumma parsonii parsonii.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

How old is your boy? Has anyone here had one longer than 10 yrs?

I'm not being a troll, nor mean, when I say that if a person in unaware as to why a Parson is more expensive than say a Panther...... they need to do a lot of research and educate themselves before obtaining one. Before purchasing a Parson the first step is to have the habitat built and functioning. I've seen too many people first buy the animal and then try and build a habitat on the fly.

I'm not being a troll, nor mean, when I say that if a person in unaware as to why a Parson is more expensive than say a Panther...... they need to do a lot of research and educate themselves before obtaining one. Before purchasing a Parson the first step is to have the habitat built and functioning. I've seen too many people first buy the animal and then try and build a habitat on the fly.

In the OP's defense, he/she didn't methion anything about price. That was me making an observation upon finding out the price difference. I'm not in the market to buy a Parson or Panther.

I saw BackWater reptiles has hatchlings for $199. I was almost tempted.
But I know nothing about them as a company.

Back
Top Bottom