Parsonii

pictures

Thanks for the nice comments.
I have so many pictures to share but ALWAYS seem to have trouble posting them here.
I am so computer challenged. :mad: That's why I don't post as much anymore as I just never can get it done correctly.
I will try again but no telling what will show up :confused:

veMC08/DSC_0142_zpsxnmdcqco.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Very nice.

I'm just curious but do you house the Parson's together?

No I don't house them together and they have never even seen each other yet.
I'm waiting until they are ready to breed.they are big enough but I wanted them to be older.
They will not even catch a glance at each other until I'm ready to breed them and that will be next year.

Awesome looking Parsons.

I'd like to be among the first to reserve a baby or two from your mating project. :D That is, if you'll be offering any babies for sale.

Awesome looking Parsons.

I'd like to be among the first to reserve a baby or two from your mating project. :D That is, if you'll be offering any babies for sale.

I would be happy to put you down for some but it's not easy to be successful breeding them and takes years so don't hold your breath :D
There are others here who have been trying for years with no success and then still others who have been successful.
I can only hope I will be successful when the time comes.
That is one of the reasons why I am waiting until mine are over 3 years old to breed them.
Mine are large enough by size but I'm waiting to be sure my female's reproductive system has had time to be fully developed.

How about some pics of your goka and that amb female you told me Bout

My young Mangaoka male is pictured on this thread although I posted some pictures on this thread that were not supposed to be here.
I suck at computers in general :eek:
I will send you some on email soon.:)

I would be happy to put you down for some but it's not easy to be successful breeding them and takes years so don't hold your breath :D
There are others here who have been trying for years with no success and then still others who have been successful.
I can only hope I will be successful when the time comes.
That is one of the reasons why I am waiting until mine are over 3 years old to breed them.
Mine are large enough by size but I'm waiting to be sure my female's reproductive system has had time to be fully developed.

I understand breeding Parsonii would be a years long project with limited success.

Feel free to continue posting pictures of those beauties!

Back
Top Bottom