Parsonii summer cage

DAMN! What is that! Looks great! i´m sure that youre Parsonii loves that...how many do you have?
And how do you manage it with the animals which are in the smaller cages? Aren´t they stressed because they can see the bigger Parsonii? And how big is the cage?

More pics would be great

thank you all!

the cages is about 4x2x2,5 meters
in the fronthere are cages for medium/small chams,in the back there are plants and branches for my two parsonii,they are with me from September 2008. new pictures soon (hopefully better) of two animals.

sorry my english

Very nice to see! I recognize _Gunnera_, loquat (_Eriobotrya_), pothos, and dwarf scheffs, but not any of the other plants. Do you mind telling us what other plants work for you in your enclosures an what part of the world you're in?

Last edited:
in the "free range" are there are
-eribotrya japonica
-gunnera manicata
-carpinus betulus
-prunus laurocerasus
-photos
-nandina domestica
-lauro nobilis
-chamaerops excelsa

inside the cage there are
-photos
-pieris japonica
-euonymus japonica

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

head's up

in the "free range" are there are
-eribotrya japonica
-gunnera manicata
-carpinus betulus
-prunus laurocerasus
-photos
-nandina domestica
-lauro nobilis
-chamaerops excelsa

inside the cage there are
-photos
-pieris japonica
-euonymus japonica

Thanks for sharing your list of plants. I believe you mean "pothos" when you say "photos", correct?

Are you aware that Pieris is poisonous?

right

Yes,I mean pothos...I don't know if pieris is poisonus; prunus laurocerasus for example is poisonus.

Yes they are both poisonous, but the Pieris is much more toxic. It is probably not a big risk with Parson's, but I just thought you should be aware of it.

Your planted cages look great. I hope it will inspire others.

Back
Top Bottom