Parsonii painting is finished!

I became a hairdresser because I have always thought of a good haircut as being a form of art. We all love beautiful things and it is nice to know that there are people out there that can create beautiful things for those of us who cannot! Keep up the great work!

It is nothing but stunning! I am in discussions with husband, I have a birthday soon so cross your fingers. Also any idea what it would cost to ship it to me in Havre, MT 59501? All your work in beautiful, I love the orchids.

Dude, looking at some of the cakes you made, I'd say you are an artist full-time - just with a different medium. I wish we had someone that creative at our local bakery! :D

Seriously, though, I hope you'll one day be in a position to really become an artist full-time. Your work is absolutely gorgeous.

The painting of the Parsonii is amazing, but the one on your website of the Aye Aye really blew me away.

Thank you guys very, very much! I really appreciate your feedback!

Sepioteuthis, my Aye Aye painting is one of my VERY favorites...Not the most "beautiful" of subjects but I find them absolutly fascinating! I could paint Madagascars wildlife for the rest of my life, there are so many cool natives:D Thank you for your compliments on my cakes...I love my day job, I would open up my own bakery if I could!

Laurie, let me know what you decide! In my experience it has only cost about 15-30$ to ship a painting that size to the US.

Thank you Matt, I have to work on my values and depth...it is something I try to improve on with every piece.

Addicted, I have been painting watercolors for about 15 years now. I dont even have any desire to try another medium LOL I take out my watercolors and its like putting on a pair of warm, fuzzy slippers:D

Have a good one!
DJ

That is the most beautiful chameleon painting I have ever seen. I adore the eyes on it. It is nothing short of awesome:eek:

Your paintings are beautiful! I really like the other chameleon painting you did on your website. Do you happen to have any prints of the other one on your site?

just an Idea

Hi
Thats nice work, have someone make a copy of that picture in leaded glass then you could have a new business selling your work as well.
Bruce

I dont even have any desire to try another medium LOL I take out my watercolors and its like putting on a pair of warm, fuzzy slippers:D
Not to mention another medium would mean another hobby. We all know how "cheap" those are to start up, lol. You do just amazing work, and I am very jealous of your talent! :)

Thanks again:D
The only prints I have available are three from my Jungle series featuring birds and orchids, and one botanical orchid peice that was featured in the AOS magazine. I would love to have more prints made, but it is a really expensive venture and I cant afford to make a bunch. Im hoping one day I will buy myself a Giclee printer so I can make my own and cut out the middle man. They are like 3-4000$ though...thats alot of Chams!!!:D

"The only prints I have available are three from my Jungle series featuring birds and orchids, and one botanical orchid peice that was featured in the AOS magazine. I would love to have more prints made, but it is a really expensive venture and I cant afford to make a bunch. Im hoping one day I will buy myself a Giclee printer so I can make my own and cut out the middle man. They are like 3-4000$ though...thats alot of Chams!!!"

.... OR a nice Wedding Cake or two..... just a thought... ;)

I really hope you will like how it came out! :D I have been working hardcore on this painting all week. I had a weeks vacation banked from last year and decided to take it heh heh...I never normally finish a painting this fast! Please feel free to critique what you see, I appreciate any feedback!!!
Thanks for taking a look,
DEEJ

parsoniiwhole.jpg

Some closer pics to show the detail

parsoniiclose2.jpg

parsoniiclose1.jpg

is that water color?? friggin amazing! i love parsons

Back
Top Bottom