Parsonii Orange Eye

ken8913

Sharing my Adult(Already keep him one and half years) and Sub-Adult(already keep him 9months)Orange Eye, hope is no problem about them.:)

Adult:):):):)

Attachments

• DSC02520.JPG
    DSC02520.JPG
    107 KB · Views: 219
Honestly you should donate these to a wildlife preservation sanctuary or something because you do not have proper care for them. I am not trying to come off as aggressive but if you honestly care about these guys you should do what is best for them. You clearly do not have the room to properly care for them nor the experience to care for them.
Posting these pictures of chameleons that this community admires and cares for so much in these bad conditions will not make you friends here. It will only irritate us all.

I would do something to adjust the Vivarium, that bulb being where it is will do alot of halm to a parsonii, it will all most sertianly damage the eyes and most possibly the skin, parsonii may be a big chameleon but they have very soft skin, the bulb needs to be above the Vivarium and it needs to be a low uv output, I don't no how other parsonii keepers supliment but I use a high in d3 supliment as I keep the light down to a minimum,enought to light the Vivarium but no to damage the eyes, I've had my little fellow a year and he's thriving
Other country's may have other ideas but that's how I do it in the uk
With having this many parsonii you really need to house them better else it will all end in tears, if you want advise their are plenty of keepers who can help but do take the advise

Honestly you should donate these to a wildlife preservation sanctuary or something because you do not have proper care for them. I am not trying to come off as aggressive but if you honestly care about these guys you should do what is best for them. You clearly do not have the room to properly care for them nor the experience to care for them.
Posting these pictures of chameleons that this community admires and cares for so much in these bad conditions will not make you friends here. It will only irritate us all.

Have u any problem? I just hope can talk to positive and sharing, If this Fourm unwelcome Asian,fine, I do not come again.

bro, I am a chinese descendant myself 我是半中国人, but we are concert for the animals, we want the animals to live, there is too few parsoniis left in the world.

the light is wrong in your cage, the light should not be inside the cage, it should be on top of the cage, it cause eye damages, parson should NOT have a fan inside the cage, the don´t like wind blowing them all the day.

they are wild caught right? you need to check for parasites.

we want to see the animals live thats all bro

Have u any problem? I just hope can talk to positive and sharing, If this Fourm unwelcome Asian,fine, I do not come again.

If you make an ACTUAL attempt to change your cage setups and actually listen to peoples recommendations on here then my opinion will change about you. But it seems you just want to ignore everyone and call us all racist because you aren't taking proper care of your animals.

bro, I am a chinese descendant myself 我是半中国人, but we are concert for the animals, we want the animals to live, there is too few parsoniis left in the world.

the light is wrong in your cage, the light should not be inside the cage, it should be on top of the cage, it cause eye damages, parson should NOT have a fan inside the cage, the don´t like wind blowing them all the day.

they are wild caught right? you need to check for parasites.

we want to see the animals live thats all bro

Sure I knew your way is very very correct and much better for the Parsonii first, but I already said all the fans is outside the cage and keep moving, about the light, I put on top before but if I use the Mega Ray or Powersun is easy to over heat, if only use 23W 5.0 is not enough the heat point, if use one 23W add 50W heat light is still over heat too, so I try use 12-23W put it inside, the result is good, u can use your hand to feel it, can not hurt their skin, about their eyes because is lower W, I already use it over one year, is not any happen, so in H.K weather is good to do, pls u need to know different place have different to do, everyone must find the best way by myself, I trust any persons don't want to waste the money even will kill his/her love pets, if u don't want to hear I find out my useful way in H.K weather, sorry, I stop and I am very sorry about that!

Back
Top Bottom