Parsonii Hatching!

6 months old update!
An interesting observation.. despite feeding them quite often they seem to be
very slow growing. Much slower than say a panther or veiled, I'm hoping that's just how they roll:)
Starting to see a little bit of color appearing on a few of them.
A few recent pics-

Fantastic achievement mate. Nice strong healthy animals, that must have good healthy genes. Obvious just from looking at the adults... The male is (to nick one of your words :)). Awesome!!

How much longer before you have to rehouse them all again?

I am late to the party but big congrats man, and now you are officially rich haha nah just kidding, but a funny thing I notice is that all chameleons look the same when they just hatch out :O
as some said, it is the rise of the parsons :O the adorable ones

Last edited:
This is one of the best threads, Garrett. This is the most successful US hatching I have memory of for parsonii...not that I know all that goes on with them, but amazing! :)

How much longer before you have to rehouse them all again?[/QUOTE]
Hopefully not for a while, I'm running low on space as it is. They still have plenty of room, my girlfriend calls the Strand cages chameleon townhouses:)
These cages are making my life so much easier, great design Bill!

Attachments

• cages.jpg
    cages.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 255
They look like they are doing very well! One question...
Will they be hibernating at that age? I think it is just about the time that they would turn in for the "cold" months but I'm not sure if they would as youngsters.

How much longer before you have to rehouse them all again?
Hopefully not for a while, I'm running low on space as it is. They still have plenty of room, my girlfriend calls the Strand cages chameleon townhouses:)
These cages are making my life so much easier, great design Bill![/QUOTE]

I'll make room for some lol

These cages are making my life so much easier, great design Bill!

I'll make room for some lol[/QUOTE]

I'm with Mike. I don't have any chameleons at my house. I'll glady take one.. or all of them ;)

Chase

Here's an update for you guys, 8 months old!
Over the last month they have really started to grow, and I can see
hints of the adult colors starting to appear.

Just to give you an idea how tiny they are when they hatch.. this pic was from 3 weeks old. Look how huge that green wire looks compared to the last photo above:)

This thread just melts my heart! I love Parsonii so much, they are so beautiful but also remind me of little dinosaurs which I love!
I love watching them grow! :D Keep it up!

Back
Top Bottom