Parsonii Hatching!

Congratulations!

Truly an achievment of a master keeper;). I'm soo jealous. Not only are you two little elephants simply gorgeous.You now have 20+ more omg. Keep up the GREAT work.

Garret. Any chance you wanna share your incubation temps and methods? Congrats! Quite the rare occasion here in the states.

One more hatched this morning! That brings the total to 22.
Only have one egg left sitting in the incubator looking white like nothing is going on.. there must be a lazy baby in there.
I plan on sharing what I did in the future, I want to spend some time putting together detailed notes for you guys. Right now I'm on baby wrangling duty:)

Reading this thread gave me goosebumps.. especially the pic of all the babies in the bin. wow wow wow!

Absolutely amazing, huge congrats!! I look forward to a flood of photos after you recover from your mad housing dash hehe

Way to go Garrett, looking forward to following your progress. Enjoy your success, what an achievement! :cool:

So the last egg pipped yesterday, I could see his little nose poking out this morning. If he manages to make it out we'll be at 100% hatch rate, 23 for 23!:D I only had to cut the first egg because I stumbled on it shrunken and wasn't sure how long it had been that way, the rest of the eggs hatched easily with no assistance. I didn't experience any of the reports of thick egg shells or babies unable to get out of the eggs. The rest of the babies are all looking really good, I'll try to get some more pictures this week.

So the last egg pipped yesterday, I could see his little nose poking out this morning. If he manages to make it out we'll be at 100% hatch rate, 23 for 23!:D I only had to cut the first egg because I stumbled on it shrunken and wasn't sure how long it had been that way, the rest of the eggs hatched easily with no assistance. I didn't experience any of the reports of thick egg shells or babies unable to get out of the eggs. The rest of the babies are all looking really good, I'll try to get some more pictures this week.

What a success story! Way to go Garrett. I'm glad that you never gave up and I'm looking forward to more pictures. :)

Wow, that hatch rate is great news! Awesome to see it happening here in the states more often! Great work!

Leland

The last straggler hatched out this morning, lucky number 23.
100% hatch!:):):)

Attachments

• 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 215
Thanks for all the best wishes everyone! I'm beyond thrilled with how this turned out. All the babies are doing great and eating like crazy, I'll try to get some new pics up for you guys this weekend.
Here's the very first picture of baby number 1:)

Attachments

• hatch.jpg
    hatch.jpg
    187.2 KB · Views: 224
Back
Top Bottom