Paranormal Activity

PrettyInInk87

So, just a few minutes ago I whitnessed my brothers bedroom door move on it's own. This room was my room when I was still living with my parents almost 6 years ago... While living in this house I whitnessed other paranormal activity.

My first experience was when I was about 13, my brother and I shared my bedroom. We had been up all night watching cartoons since it was a saturday night... It was about 2 am and we were about to call it a night but before then I thought i'd go to the restroom first. I got out of bed and walked toward the door and as I reached out to grab the door knob the knob turned and the door opened all on it's own. :eek: I turned around to look at my brother, he had his mouth open and a shocked look on his face. I asked "Did you see that?", he nodded. Scared the crud out of me!

Second time I was about the same age maybe a bit older. I was in the living room watching TV while a little cousin of mine was off to the side palying with his toys. I had a pair of very fuzzy slippers laying in front of me, one laying on top of the other. For some reason I turned and looked at them and saw what looked like someone grabbed the slipper on top, flipped it, and set it on the floor. :eek::eek:

Last one was when I was 15 or 16. I use to keep a Gatorade bottle full of water next to me during the night just in case I got thirsty. During the night while dead asleep for some reason my eyes opened up and when they did I saw the bottle moving on it's own. Sort of like when you drop a penny on the floor and it spins on it's edge for a bit (can't really explain). Scary!

Anyone else have these types of experience.

I dream weird things when I sleep. I have also been know to (unknown to me at the time) "be awake" while I'm asleep and do things. This of course caused odd things to happen to me. Last night I woke up with a mouthful of a half chewed churro... Before anyone had noticed me doing this, I would find glasses of water and other things in random places around my sleep area. I would ask if anyone put them there and their answers were always no... :) I also actually converse with people while I am "sleep walking."

My room doors actually move by themselves all the time. It has to do with the air changing pressure and flow and what not. All that crazy science stuff.

Wow pretty freaky stuff. I wouldnt be to scared though. It doesnt sound evil or anything. At my house back at home we have pictures fly off walls and even sightings of this old lady Marge who lived and died in our house before we moved there. Quiji board will go wild if you use it in my house. We have come to find Marge as a good ghost and no on is really bothered by her. Besides a few of my friends that have spent the night and swore they woke up with someone standing over them in the dark. Kinda scary. Cool stories tho I liked reading them : ) I will share by best sighting story real quick.

Me and my brother used to sleep in bunk beds and I was on the bottom one right next to our desk in our room. I was about 7-8 years old. One night I wake up to see a woman in a long white Moo Moo, like my mom used to wear at night, and the woman is rummaging through everything on my desk. I reach out my arm calling out for my mom and to my shock the woman turns and looks at me and its not my mom. I freak out noticing it wasnt my mom and then I guess I startled Marge because she FLOATED! out of the room into the living room where I got up watching and following her and she faded away into the back of my dark living room. It was wild!

Worst comes to worst just call ghost busters! : )

I dream weird things when I sleep. I have also been know to (unknown to me at the time) "be awake" while I'm asleep and do things. This of course caused odd things to happen to me. Last night I woke up with a mouthful of a half chewed churro... Before anyone had noticed me doing this, I would find glasses of water and other things in random places around my sleep area. I would ask if anyone put them there and their answers were always no... :) I also actually converse with people while I am "sleep walking."

My room doors actually move by themselves all the time. It has to do with the air changing pressure and flow and what not. All that crazy science stuff.

I'm sorry but the churro thing made me laugh, lol! I think that's pretty crazy in it'self, wow. I'd be afraid to fall asleep...

Well, I can tell you for sure it wasn't air or pressure changes in the room, trust me I thought about that too trying to explain it to myself. When the door opened I watched the door knob turn and the door popped open. The door was completely shut. My brother is the main one who whitnesses other stuff. After we stopped sharing rooms he was moved to the livingroom. He said he'd hear foot steps in the kitchen. Our house is OLD and everything is made out of wood making it REALLY squeaky. If you walk into the kitchen you can hear the floor squeak and squack. He has also had our medicine cabinet mirror slam shut on him while he was brushing his teeth but the scariest one is him being choked in his sleep.:eek:

Wow pretty freaky stuff. I wouldnt be to scared though. It doesnt sound evil or anything. At my house back at home we have pictures fly off walls and even sightings of this old lady Marge who lived and died in our house before we moved there. Quiji board will go wild if you use it in my house. We have come to find Marge as a good ghost and no on is really bothered by her. Besides a few of my friends that have spent the night and swore they woke up with someone standing over them in the dark. Kinda scary. Cool stories tho I liked reading them : ) I will share by best sighting story real quick.

Me and my brother used to sleep in bunk beds and I was on the bottom one right next to our desk in our room. I was about 7-8 years old. One night I wake up to see a woman in a long white Moo Moo, like my mom used to wear at night, and the woman is rummaging through everything on my desk. I reach out my arm calling out for my mom and to my shock the woman turns and looks at me and its not my mom. I freak out noticing it wasnt my mom and then I guess I startled Marge because she FLOATED! out of the room into the living room where I got up watching and following her and she faded away into the back of my dark living room. It was wild!

Worst comes to worst just call ghost busters! : )

Hahah! Yeah, scary! I swear i'm not afraid of ghosts and do believe in them, don't think this one is a bad one but when this stuff happens to you, you just can't help but be freaked out. After last nights episode right while I was falling asleep I heard the door knob jiggle.

Thats creapy stuff. Lol

Yes!

i seen a wearwolf once, LOL those are some freaky stories

Are you being sarcastic? Lol!;)

I dont do anything exceptionally odd. I never leave my house or do anything dangerous. :) I used to walk into the garage when my mom would tell me to go to bed though! (Only when I would fall asleep on the couch.)

I cant explain the doorknob thing. Ooooooh. Maybe you're a lucid dreamer (or something similar?)

I saw my neighbors rope swing going back and forth and there was NO wind! I mean none. I guess thats what I get for peaking through the fence. I saw the ropes going back and forth above the fence and I thought one of her grandkids was swinging on it. It had two ropes and a board attached in the middle to sit on. So I looked through to see who was swinging and I swear to GOD there was no one on it. It totally freaked me out. She told me her brother was killed in an accident and she has seen him in her house. I am not a big believer in that sort of thing but Who knows....I still cannot explain the swing and I have never forgotten it.

I saw my neighbors rope swing going back and forth and there was NO wind! I mean none. I guess thats what I get for peaking through the fence. I saw the ropes going back and forth above the fence and I thought one of her grandkids was swinging on it. It had two ropes and a board attached in the middle to sit on. So I looked through to see who was swinging and I swear to GOD there was no one on it. It totally freaked me out. She told me her brother was killed in an accident and she has seen him in her house. I am not a big believer in that sort of thing but Who knows....I still cannot explain the swing and I have never forgotten it.

Speaking of swings, they featured this one in some ghost show I was watching last night. Apparantly its constantly swinging, and will start up again after you stop it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-PHqCm0wNi4&feature=related

I believe there was a show that proved the swing is pushed by air currents and it just so happens to be extremely sensitive to the air or something. Like a lot less air/pressure/force was needed to push it.

I believe there was a show that proved the swing is pushed by air currents and it just so happens to be extremely sensitive to the air or something. Like a lot less air/pressure/force was needed to push it.

lol you are one skeptical girl:p which is not bad but even the "scientific possibilities" seem rather unusual and farfetched too

i am more for the logical answers, but i do have a belief of the "paranormal"

This happend to my curtain the other day. Didn't really think to stop and think about it. Just passed it off as normal. Trying to figure things out sometimes just confuses me. The thing just moved like a gust of wind hit it. The room was just stale and nothing was going on.

I've had my own occurences last year when I lived in a trailer I was renting from my parents. Several times with the bathroom. One where I would find a wet big hand print on the door that did not match my hand afterI get out of the shower.... and the other time was when I was gettingn into the shower and went to soap myself I noticed I had this hugeee red handprint indention on my side where my ribs are at.... Scared me so bad. I dont really know what to think ...... I've came up with explanations that could have happened....but Ill never know....

I've had my own occurences last year when I lived in a trailer I was renting from my parents. Several times with the bathroom. One where I would find a wet big hand print on the door that did not match my hand afterI get out of the shower.... and the other time was when I was gettingn into the shower and went to soap myself I noticed I had this hugeee red handprint indention on my side where my ribs are at.... Scared me so bad. I dont really know what to think ...... I've came up with explanations that could have happened....but Ill never know....

nows thats straight up creepy, sounds like something happened in the shower, or a ghost really wants to be friendly wit hyou in the shower :p lmao jk lol

still creepy:eek:

omg I know!! Really freaked me out... the only explanations I could come up with is..... 1st one.... Usually I do everything in the same pattern towards takign a shower..... I close the door... start the water get undressed then get in..... but MAYBEEE for some reason.. I upset the pattern and didnt shut the door and started the water first ..felt it to make sure it wasnt to hot then shut the door..... but like I said the hand was bigger than mine .... so thats what made it iffy... and the hand was bellow the doorknob in teh middle of the door... it would be an odd place for me to shut it at being that Im not that short.... Second one..... I was just getting up from sleeping so maybe I slept on my hand but the position it was at would have to make my arm be very distorted... and once agian the hand print was much bigger than mine.... but like most people do... I try to push it out of my mind... and pretend everything is just normal =p

Not trying to be skeptical, just typing what I have seen. :) No reason to let anyone freak out if there is an explaination. I keep my mind open, but I will always try to find an already known reason/method/whatever first.

Back
Top Bottom