Panthers must go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spearsre

:( I am sad to have to post this but due to a medical issue related to my eyes I am going to have to sell my panthers and accessories. I am not sure I can ship everything I have but I will look at it on a case by case basis. I have one two adult male Ambilobe Panthers (Fruitloops and Spiderman); 1 female Sambava from the Torch, and one sickly Sambava Male who I have been literally handfeeding for 6 months. I have lighting, cages, lg. cricket condo (wooden), and a Mistking misting system as well. The male Sambava is free. I will try to post photos today. My preference is for someone to purchase them in or near Denver, Colorado. I am asking $1,000 (obo) for everything (plus shipping). Total value is over $2,000. Individual prices can be negotiated. I need the money to pay more than $3,500 in medical bills. My preference for payment is PayPal. Thanks for any interests. I can be emailed directly at [email protected]

:( I am sad to have to post this but due to a medical issue related to my eyes I am going to have to sell my panthers and accessories. I am not sure I can ship everything I have but I will look at it on a case by case basis. I have one two adult male Ambilobe Panthers (Fruitloops and Spiderman); 1 female Sambava from the Torch, and one sickly Sambava Male who I have been literally handfeeding for 6 months. I have lighting, cages, lg. cricket condo (wooden), and a Mistking misting system as well. The male Sambava is free. I will try to post photos today. My preference is for someone to purchase them in or near Denver, Colorado. I am asking $750(obo) for everything (plus shipping). Total value is over $2,000. Individual prices can be negotiated. I need the money to pay more than $3,500 in medical bills. My preference for payment is PayPal. Thanks for any interests. I can be emailed directly at [email protected]

Price reduced to $800 (obo) +shipping

Attachments

• chameleons and misc 2011 -March 010.jpg
    chameleons and misc 2011 -March 010.jpg
    254.2 KB · Views: 319
  • chameleons and misc 2011 -March 015.jpg
    chameleons and misc 2011 -March 015.jpg
    256 KB · Views: 347
  • chameleons and misc 2011 -March 012.jpg
    chameleons and misc 2011 -March 012.jpg
    252.5 KB · Views: 427
Status