lizards9.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 133
  • lizards11.jpg
    lizards11.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 132
  • lizards5.jpg
    lizards5.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 141
I have never seen the Warty Chameleons. Had to google it. That is awesome. Do you have more pics?

He was in shed but i can rarely hold him :ROFLMAO:
Thank you so much for sharing... We don't get rarer chams here very often. His shape is quite fabulous. like a body type cross between the veiled and the panther almost. Very interesting. Did you get him Captive hatched or wild caught?

Thank you so much for sharing... We don't get rarer chams here very often. His shape is quite fabulous. like a body type cross between the veiled and the panther almost. Very interesting. Did you get him Captive hatched or wild caught?
He is wild caught, I am very fortunate though to have newly hatched offspring from the two though that will be available in November

Here are some baby Wartys
OMG Whyyyyyyy must babies be so dang adorable.

So what are the husbandry requirements for these guys? Not that I need another but I am curious lol How do you tell the difference between males and females?

OMG Whyyyyyyy must babies be so dang adorable.

So what are the husbandry requirements for these guys? Not that I need another but I am curious lol How do you tell the difference between males and females?
Fun thing about husbandry they are kept the same as Panther Chameleons, sexing them at birth is the same, but there is another trick to these ones aswell, males fire green when females fire red under their jowl also here is a picture of the female Aspen that laid this clutch, she has unfortunately passed since though

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 84
I thought the photo of the blue cham was a Veild that was photoshopped but now see its a Panther. Impressive!

Fun thing about husbandry they are kept the same as Panther Chameleons, sexing them at birth is the same, but there is another trick to these ones aswell, males fire green when females fire red under their jowl also here is a picture of the female Aspen that laid this clutch, she has unfortunately passed since though
Very interesting. Love that the females fire red. Sorry you lost her.

Very interesting. Love that the females fire red. Sorry you lost her.
I believe females are the more stunning of the two, when most people like Male Panthers, the Female Warty shines here.
also its alright, she was a wild caught import and I couldn't have guessed her age, she passed suddenly and quick.

I believe females are the more stunning of the two, when most people like Male Panthers, the Female Warty shines here.
also its alright, she was a wild caught import and I couldn't have guessed her age, she passed suddenly and quick.
Do you have another female to carry on your breeding program?

Do you have another female to carry on your breeding program?
I currently do not have another female, I am on the lookout for more though and plan to get them once i find them available. Especially because they are such a fun species to keep, angry little guys but extremely rewarding.

I currently do not have another female, I am on the lookout for more though and plan to get them once i find them available. Especially because they are such a fun species to keep, angry little guys but extremely rewarding.
LOL is their temperament more like a Veiled?

Back
Top Bottom