Panther Trying to eat Branches?????

jaglon53

Just wondering has anyones cham ever try to eat branches? My cham is normally pretty splinter cellish and avoids being seen. Last night he was trying to knaw on branches right in front of me. Does anyone know why he would be doing that other than trying to create his own menu?
THANKS

Just wondering has anyones cham ever try to eat branches? My cham is normally pretty splinter cellish and avoids being seen. Last night he was trying to knaw on branches right in front of me. Does anyone know why he would be doing that other than trying to create his own menu?
THANKS

I catch my male veiled doing this once in a while, I then go place some small leaves of kale or collards in his cup. After I appear to be out of his sight he goes straight over to it and has at it. Not sure why they actually do that I am sure someone else will give you a definitive answer. :)

my little girl does a number on her vines. It's pretty funny to watch, she looks like a dog attacking and shaking it back and forth. I just make sure she cant ingest it.

My nosy kept bitting the temp sensor. So I took it out. It's black but it doesn't look like food to me

Back
Top Bottom