panther sleep routine question

bemus

So my 3 month old male panther i noticed goes to his sleeping branch just under an hour before the lights turn off. He doesn't close his eyes untill the lights go out though so im not too worried just wondering if this is unusual or normal?

mine actually does the same about and hour- an hour an a half before the lights go out he stakes out a sleeping spot in the scheffelera and gets in position to sleep as soon as lights out

My 3 month old panther does the exact same thing. But tonight he started sleeping about 25 mins before lights out. Not sure I this is bad?

Ok cool sounds like its pretty norm. Just different from my veiled who goes to his sleeping spot as the lights go out

Bodhi

My nosy be Bodhi heads to bed at 5:30 - 6 ish his lights go off at 7-7:30 he is healthy as a horse he is just lazy. Dont worry to much unless he starts sleeping during the day. My ambanja Ranger climbs all over till the lights go out and even when the lights off if the bedroom lights are on. He has even shook a branch and pulled leaves over his face to tell me to shut up so he could sleep.

Back
Top Bottom