panther problem @ petsmart

icefuzion

Hey there again, at the local petsmart that i work at, they've just got a new panther for only $200. What i noticed that it has some bulge under the butt area ( Sorry I haven't seen this before on any of my chameleons. I am thinking of buyin him but I can remember what type he is. I do know his/her main colors are green /purple(?) and it has some light blue lines and spots. Is this bulge a problem or was it getting ready to poop or is that soem eggs? (if so i'd buy it right away!)

u myte be talking about the bulge that u determine if its a male or not. if its the bulge i think your talking about then its okay all males have that bulge.

icefuzion said:
is $200 a good price? i already have a jackson that i may sell if i decided to move up

I am not sure on Panther Prices, but it sounds decent. Whats the local or morph of this panther? Just make sure it is healthy before you purchase. Buying a unhealthy cham may set you up for failure right off the bat.

Frank

Frank Castle said:
I am not sure on Panther Prices, but it sounds decent. Whats the local or morph of this panther? Just make sure it is healthy before you purchase. Buying a unhealthy cham may set you up for failure right off the bat.

Frank
yes definetley and 200 bucks is good for a store price ive seen them way higher for poorly cared for chams.however i would not do this. you already have a cham u love and care for so why sell it for a cham that may die in months?

Back
Top Bottom