Panther Morph Cross Discrimination

alexbrock

If a panther cross was to be submitted into a photo contest, would it be looked down upon? Is this even worth discussing? Not sure.

I don't think it would be discriminated against at all! The photo contest is about the photos, not about purity of bloodlines! People on here try to discourage people from breeding crosses for various reasons (this is NOT to start another discussion about it!!), but people don't think of them as "lesser" animals or anything. Some of them are quite beautiful!

Olimpia got second place in the last contest and hers is a cross, I believe??? I would have voted for her photo but I thought the point of focus was not where it appealed to me the best. Sorry, Olimpia:eek: Definitely a beautiful animal though. I dont think anyone discriminates the animals themselves even if they do not believe in creating them.

think of it like dogs, purebreds and mixes, i'd personally would never own a purebred but some people like that

cool beans. I was sure they had been entered before but wasn't sure if anyone actually noticed/knew they were morphs. Some are very obvious, while others not so much.

here's my hopeful little guy

P1010034.jpg

Olimpia got second place in the last contest and hers is a cross, I believe??? I would have voted for her photo but I thought the point of focus was not where it appealed to me the best. Sorry, Olimpia:eek: Definitely a beautiful animal though. I dont think anyone discriminates the animals themselves even if they do not believe in creating them.

I did indeed, the chameleon I submitted is what I suspect to be a cross and he did very well anyway. It's ok, no offense taken! I don't think people really care that much about it in the context of the photo contest. It's all in good fun, even if some people take the contest way to seriously and personally.

I did indeed, the chameleon I submitted is what I suspect to be a cross and he did very well anyway. It's ok, no offense taken! I don't think people really care that much about it in the context of the photo contest. It's all in good fun, even if some people take the contest way to seriously and personally.

indeed, which chameleon was that again?

My panther chameleon is a cross and he is very beautiful. I am going to enter him next month. They don't care about purity as much as health, point of focus, positive and negative space, quality of the photo, and if there are noticeably man made objects.

I think that Morph/crosses are stunning & make for the most beautiful photos. I favor them and the ambanjas even though my guy is an ambilobe... although he is my favorite cham ;)

Back
Top Bottom