Panther ID?

Kent67

Retired Moderator
Curious what you guys think this might be based on looks alone. (Don't go snooping around if you know me, that's cheating) :D

pantherpic_zpsa59a3f58.jpg

I still guess Nosy be based on color alone at its age. If younger i would say possibly faly, but then again he looks similar to the be I had when he was young.

Curious what you guys think this might be based on looks alone. (Don't go snooping around if you know me, that's cheating) :D

Hmmm . . . How about gorgeous? ;)

Possibly a blue ambanja?

However, it does look like a lot of the Nosy Bes I've seen from the chameleon company,they have a lot of WC breeders. A lot of them totaly look like pure Faly's in the flesh.

Interesting guesses. Here's another photo to take a look at. By the way, he is cbb and I don't own him. ;)

photo_zpsb94578c5.jpg

I see a lot of guesses for ambanja and nosy be and if those bars are fading, like they appear to be, Ambato??

I WISH!!! Sadly, no. I never did see any babies produced from those wc's a year or two ago. Don't suppose anyone else did?

If any of you have had the opportunity to watch Madagascar Primeval Island they list about ten panther locals I have never seen in North America. If I recall correctly they had one awesome local called a "Blue Diamond" panther. Is your panther anyone of those Kent:D?

Back
Top Bottom