panther health look

Fate X

this is my sambava does she look ok ?

her name is peachy she had mild mbd but recovered fast her jaw seems too flexible sometimes. i just got another camera i will get good pics so you can see her mouth from a side view.

the 3rd picture is the male sambava i think its 6 months old.

Last edited:
Great to hear that she's recooperating and getting better. My female veiled of about 8 months now had severe mbd and I did not have enough money for a trip to the vet. =( So I did the best i could to make sure she got all the calcium she could get. I even changed out her UVB bulb and put it closer to her. I kept her temperature nice and warm all night. Her jaw was so spongy and her hind legs were so club shaped. I was scared that I would have lost her, but I saw that she still had some fight in her because when i would force feed her, she would still gape and hiss at me. She's recooperating now and she's got her appetite back. She's even zapping crickets on her own (opposed to before she wouldn't zap anything, she would just open her mouth for me to put in her food). I read someone saying in this site that once her bones are deformed like hers, they won't go back to normal... Her tail doesn't curl all the way up nice and perfect like they normally do when they sleep. At least yours still curls like that. Hers curls up about half way when she sleeps and it's not in a perfect coil. I hope that she gets better and that her bones and tail goes back to somewhat normal.

i been giving her liquid calcium a few times a month ,what happened was i put her in a big cage when i got her n she slowed down eating. she didnt stop totally but she only ate maybe a 1/3 of what she was eating and i beleived it would pass before any damage would happen and it happened sorta fast
the boys eyes are dark again from mild dehydration,hes on automist and a dripper but i think it might be to warm at night.i have a extreme temp variation in the cham room especially at night, at 2 ft off the floor i got 67f drafts when its 76f at 5ft. its probably difficult for a lot of people to understand what im talking about and whats going on with this cham room i got.

these are pics of the sambava that keeps attacking and biting ,he attacked me when i took him out for these pics and i sat him on top of a cage n he climbed up,i almost got bit like ten times just taking these pics.

what do the white colors mean? i know they mean something but i have no idea what at times the white color fades.
he seems in good health because hes strong when he tries to bite,he was so vicious this last session i got a little shaky myself cause he almost got me a few times.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom