panther eggs possibly almost ready to hatch?

peacenlove

So i have had no luck finding any answers elsewhere so thought you guys can help, i have a clutch of nosey be panther eggs almost at there 7 month mark in incubation and i have noticed some changes. there still big and plump but some eggs have some spots that look a little see through, more blackish then the egg itself, and they have had these stretch marks since they were like 4 months but now they seem a lot larger and i have one egg that seems as if a piece of the outer layer has chipped off the egg? i know that they sweat right before they hatch and i know its coming close for them to hatch but i havent been able to find answers on what exactly the eggs will do right before they sweat.. is this normal or should i be worried? i havent touched or moved the eggs and they stay at temps around 68-70 at night and rise about 3-5 degrees during the day, my female laid them in jan so it was colder so the temps where a little colder for the first 3 months. this is my first clutch of eggs and im sure ill learn over time but right now i want to make sure there all okay so i would love some advice :) should i be looking forward to babies soon?

When the eggs near hatching they should have marks on them that look "thinner", shrink, sweat and then split open at one end.

Back
Top Bottom