Panther eggs going bad

i've had some issues with panthers eggs and I know there could be alot of factors but maybe by the picture someone can tell me what causes this. These beautiful nosey be eggs are 8 months old and they looked perfect, health and I usually hatch panther eggs around that time. They started sweating and than they turned brownish and started molding. There can't be too much huminity because its around 70/80& so my guess is that the babies maybe were too weak to hatch. I've had successful batches from the Dame but the Sire is new and I've only had him for about 3 months so maybe he was lacking nutrition. I've also only been supplementing vitamins once a week but feeding really healthy worms such as silk, horn, butter and pheonix. My vet told me to only dust once a week as it can be toxic to their organs but I decided to dust more and try out Repashy Super Calcium as I heard alot of good things about it and use it 3 times a week plus just a calcium dust 3 times a week as well. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• DSC_8471.jpg
    DSC_8471.jpg
    228.7 KB · Views: 161
Have you cut open one of the old moldy eggs to see whats in it? its possable they are infertle and full of yellow goo.Somtimes the eggs will expand as the inside sorta ferments.The egg grow and even get stretch marks. there a great blog on candling eggs.

Back
Top Bottom