Panther Chameleons

Shadowking

Why are juvenile Panther chameleons so much more expensive then adults. And can anyone explain the bloodlines so I know what they are.

I just don't know what they mean like Ambilobe or Nosy Faly and hunter bloodline or deonte bloodline what are they.

I just don't know what they mean like Ambilobe or Nosy Faly and hunter bloodline or deonte bloodline what are they.
Nosy Faly, Ambilobe, etc. are locales, which means the location in which they are found; they are just different color variations. The bloodlines are offspring from a specific cham, so like with FL Chams, the cham pictured with that title is the father of what you’d order

Nosy Faly, Ambilobe, etc. are locales, which means the location in which they are found; they are just different color variations. The bloodlines are offspring from a specific cham, so like with FL Chams, the cham pictured with that title is the father of what you’d order
Ok that makes sense thanks. So on FL Chams site those are not the chameleons you would get you would get the offspring. So are the chameleons you get young or are they adults?

Ok that makes sense thanks. So on FL Chams site those are not the chameleons you would get you would get the offspring. So are the chameleons you get young or are they adults?
Yes, but if it says juvenile holdback, then the picture is of the cham you would get. The age is listed when you click on the cham, but FL Chams usually has 3-4 month olds, which is young

Yes, but if it says juvenile holdback, then the picture is of the cham you would get. The age is listed when you click on the cham, but FL Chams usually has 3-4 month olds, which is young
Ok, thank you very much for all your help not just with me but with everyone on the site you really seem to help a lot.

Thank you! I really appreciate that! So, what type of panther will you be getting?!
I'm not to sure yet I have to wait till after my vacation and I have to save up more and do some more research on Panthers unless they are taken care of the same way as veiled. Do you have any recommendations?

I'm not to sure yet I have to wait till after my vacation and I have to save up more and do some more research on Panthers unless they are taken care of the same way as veiled. Do you have any recommendations?
Awesome job on doing research and everything first! Personally, I’m biased towards panthers over veileds because they’re all I own! The care requirements are different from the two, like veileds need less humidity, higher temps, and higher uvb strength. The care sheets here are a great learning resource! If you go with panthers, all locales have the same requirements, it’s just personal preference over which color to get. I personally wouldn’t get a translucent/pie veiled if you go with veileds because they are often inbred to produce those genes. You can also get veileds that are more yellow or blue than green. Which ever species you choose, if you get a female, make sure to do proper research on eggs, and if you get a baby, make sure your husbandry is 100% so you don’t negatively affect their growth or health as you raise them up

Awesome job on doing research and everything first! Personally, I’m biased towards panthers over veileds because they’re all I own! The care requirements are different from the two, like veileds need less humidity, higher temps, and higher uvb strength. The care sheets here are a great learning resource! If you go with panthers, all locales have the same requirements, it’s just personal preference over which color to get. I personally wouldn’t get a translucent/pie veiled if you go with veileds because they are often inbred to produce those genes. You can also get veileds that are more yellow or blue than green. Which ever species you choose, if you get a female, make sure to do proper research on eggs, and if you get a baby, make sure your husbandry is 100% so you don’t negatively affect their growth or health as you raise them up
Thanks I'll look into it more. Are panters a breed that dies easily? I dont want to buy one and lose it in month.

A8F6D43A-75D8-4EFF-A112-95DC24B2B01C.png

Back
Top Bottom