Panther chameleon

TiaCollier

My panther chameleon is almost a yr old…..he has been in the bottom of his cage for over a week not eating much. I noticed today he has one eye open like normal and the other eye is closed. I am very worried. Can someone please help me? Is he dying. He is active when I take him out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 113
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 112
Hello, welcome. To start can you show a pic of your whole enclosure from lights down to the bottom. Also what's your temps( basking, ambient). What's humidity( day, night). That should get the ball rolling.

First, it's always recommended to see a vet. We can help you find one if you'll share your location.

Could you please post more full body pictures of the chameleon? As well as a full picture of the enclosure he lives in, from top to bottom please?

Please post a couple more photos of him from the side so I can see his arms. It might be MBD ...so a nutrient imbalance.

What SPECIFIC....INCLUDING WHETHER THERE IS D3 OR PREFORMED VITAMIN A in them. How often you use each supplement and what you feed /gutload the insects with.

First, it's always recommended to see a vet. We can help you find one if you'll share your location.

Could you please post more full body pictures of the chameleon? As well as a full picture of the enclosure he lives in, from top to bottom please?
I am I Sullivan Mo

Back
Top Bottom