Panther chameleon triplets...

File under "Ripley's"!

I've cracked open a lot of double-yoke chicken eggs in my time—only a couple of triple-yokes.
Chameleon eggs are so tiny... :eek:

FWIW, I get a lot of PDF files that won't load ... the first time. But if I try a second or third time (closing the Adobe Reader between tries), they usually will for some reason. 🤷‍♂️

I believe you have posted this before, @kinyonga. I have read it before and don't usually come across thing thing on my own. Still, very interesting topic! I wonder why the 2 never attempted to eat.

It's gotten to the point where I've posted and read so many things over the years that I can't remember anymore what I've posted....and sometimes, since there are newbies on hers all the time, it doesn't hurt for it to be posted again. If it's a problem, just take it down...I won't be offended!

In my experience with twin eggs, I've often found that the egg pips on one end and one head is at the other end so one often dies unless they are helped to get the noses both out. As fort heating, I'm not sure. Sometimes one twin seems to be weaker than the other from the get-go....maybe got less nutrition all along?

It's gotten to the point where I've posted and read so many things over the years that I can't remember anymore what I've posted....and sometimes, since there are newbies on hers all the time, it doesn't hurt for it to be posted again. If it's a problem, just take it down...I won't be offended!
It is not a problem!

Back
Top Bottom