Panther Chameleon Supplies/Care/Baby/etc.

Could it be a type of jelly fungus(google them on tree branches)? Apparently most are safe, but there are poisonous rarer ones. I've had fungus like that and others all over branches in my outdoor enclosures without any issues, but my cham doesn't try to eat anything. Chances are, it's fine and harmless variety, but might want to scrape them off if your cham likes to chew on branches like many young Panthers do, just to be on the safe side.

Hey I’m back for more lol, jk anybody have good climbing trees I could buy, just types of trees that aren’t gonna be in the enclosure, but I want to use it as a outside of the enclosure climbing tree for my now named chameleon Zeus to climb on, so if you have ideas let me know

Hey we got a new one lol, so lately zeus's temperatures and humididty have been dropping a lot, i live in norfolk virginia and its been getting pretty cold lately, i know how i can solve humididty but whats the best way to solev the ehat problem. Of course i have a uvb lamp on during the day, as well as a corner heat lamp, but how do i keep the heat in

Do you have a screen enclosure? If so, have you wrapped it with anything? If not, try this on the outside of 3 sides. Should help.
5924A51F-32E9-4FBF-9141-A924ACA35A37.jpeg

I think the window insulation should work pretty well. See how it goes and if it’s not enough, we can try and help you figure more out. :)

Back
Top Bottom