Panther chameleon male or female

When I enlarged 1st and third pic, it looks like male to me, reputable breeder will know, you can sex them right out of the egg, it's even easier that way, then it gets more confusing till about 3 months till the bulge start getting bigger. If a reputable breeder said it's a male, it will be a male, If not then they will be able exchange it for you, sometimes they may be out and will offer male from the next clutch, so you may have to wait, but it seems like it is a male.

My baby boy came last month and was 3 months old. His bulge looked pretty similar, I say male.

Take pictures to compare, his colors are in the works :)

Hello everyone, new member here. Today i received this beautiful creature. But im not sure if a male or female. I ordered it as male but the lack of colors got me concerned. Maybe you guys can help me out. Thanks in advance! Supposedly it is a cross between ambilobe and ambanja.
That’s a boy

When I enlarged 1st and third pic, it looks like male to me, reputable breeder will know, you can sex them right out of the egg, it's even easier that way, then it gets more confusing till about 3 months till the bulge start getting bigger. If a reputable breeder said it's a male, it will be a male, If not then they will be able exchange it for you, sometimes they may be out and will offer male from the next clutch, so you may have to wait, but it seems like it is a male.

Awesome, thank you!

Back
Top Bottom