Panther Chameleon in Ohio.

KittyRIOT

Hello! I was looking at a Parson's Chameleon and unfortunately, it was sold before I could get back to get it. I spoke with another Petland and they have Veiled Chameleons coming this week or next.

I really want a bright colored one, such as a Panther. Does anyone know of breeders near Cincinnati or Columbus, Ohio?

Thank you!

You want a panther chameleon or a veiled that looks like panther? Because there doesn't exist veiled chameleon that looks like panther. They are very different two species of chameleons. Veiled chameleons are always green with brown/yellow and panthers come in a lot of colors. They have different personalities and skeleton aswell.

You want a panther chameleon or a veiled that looks like panther? Because there doesn't exist veiled chameleon that looks like panther. They are very different two species of chameleons. Veiled chameleons are always green with brown/yellow and panthers come in a lot of colors. They have different personalities and skeleton aswell.
Lol, I want a Panther.

Lol, I want a Panther.
I suggest you try mail-order.

Possible resources include:
Facebook​

There's also a classifieds section on this site that may include members who are not commercial breeders: https://www.chameleonforums.com/forums/#chameleon-classifieds.32

IMO, it's very much worthwhile vetting prospective breeders, whatever the size/source. You can check out specific breeders in the archives and/or on google, or ask about them in a post.

I suggest you try mail-order.

Possible resources include:
Facebook​

There's also a classifieds section on this site that may include members who are not commercial breeders: https://www.chameleonforums.com/forums/#chameleon-classifieds.32

IMO, it's very much worthwhile vetting prospective breeders, whatever the size/source. You can check out specific breeders in the archives and/or on google, or ask about them in a post.
Thank you, I'll check those out!

Why on earth would you want to buy a chameleon near Mark Wahlberg Chevy??????
Marky Mark and the Monkey Bunch Wahlberg :eek:, or coincidental?

1620137943079.png

I thought he was a Boston kid.

Back
Top Bottom