Panther chameleon, green and white spot

Have a 6 week old Panther chameleon and just a little concerned about a spot right behind his head. The white could possibly just be soon to be shedding skin but I'm not sure yet. Right under the white spot tho is a light green patch, I believe he's to young for color yet so just want to make sure it's not an infection or something.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 141
If you could get a better angle for the picture, it would be helpful. There is also a questionnaire you can fill out that gives people more information on your setup and overall husbandry. It is towards the top of this forum section.From this picture, I can't see anything that looks like a problem. He looks well fed and hydrated. As far as green coloring goes, I don't know of any infection that would result in a green color. Normally infections result, brown, black, or very pale coloring.

Knew I should of filled out the form, was just looking for a quick response I guess because I noticed this morning when I turned the lights on. Ima fill one out if anything seems to progress. Good to know about the infection and that he seems to be eating and drinking! Was my main concern with him. Thanks for the response.

I can't see the white spot from the pic.. but the green is just his color coming in.. I have some ambilobe babies right now and at about 5-6 weeks they started to get a hint of green on they're heads and cheeks

To me his skin all over looks like he's getting ready to pop a shed. Even his tail skin looks like it. The blue on the cheek is first color coming in. Very cute chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom