Panther Chameleon, colours he shows in the evening

JIFFYPOP

Avid Member
It's been so hard to get good pictures of him thru the screen or branches & leaves in the way. I finally got a couple pics of him heading to his sleeping spot. He gets nice and bright when he sleeps. Was just lucky I had my phone on me when I was there. (sorry, pics are not the greatest)
20190506_203712.jpg
20190506_203747.jpg

Cletus did another shed today. First picture is him after his breakfast, not a morning person either, lol. Second one is around lunch, I caught him rubbing himself on the branches and leaves just before I left, was too cute. When I got home, it was already past his bedtime, the cage looked like a dog tore up a newspaper, lol. He looks like he got pretty much everything off. Gonna be fun cleaning tomorrow morning, yeah me!
20190514_120856.jpg
20190514_134223.jpg

Cletus did another shed today. First picture is him after his breakfast, not a morning person either, lol. Second one is around lunch, I caught him rubbing himself on the branches and leaves just before I left, was too cute. When I got home, it was already past his bedtime, the cage looked like a dog tore up a newspaper, lol. He looks like he got pretty much everything off. Gonna be fun cleaning tomorrow morning, yeah me!
View attachment 232278View attachment 232279
awesome!!!!

Back
Top Bottom