Panther chameleon burn

Check out these two ha

Attachments

• IMG_20200621_115518.jpg
    IMG_20200621_115518.jpg
    183.4 KB · Views: 90
I just wanted to post an update he is looking a lot better after using this new burn cream for a few days, also switched out the light for an incandescent style bulb even though the guy at the reptile store tried and tried and tried to sell me a spot light syle, telling me that the incandescent style heat bulb ( with a chameleon pictured right on the box )would do nothing for him. Here is a update photo from this morning
Yayyyyy So happy to hear he is doing better. Yeah pet store employees like to think that if there is a pic of the reptile on the package then that is meant for them :hilarious: Glad you stuck with the regular bulb.

That is terrific news I am so happy the cream worked. Nobody is perfect on here and that is what this site is for to help others with questions and concerns we have about our Camillions. "Salty Dog" needs to be nicer on here. Obviously you care about ur camillion if not u wouldn't be on here asking the questions? Thank you for asking and So happy hes doing better.

Back
Top Bottom