Panther cham eating soil/bark

Ok why do you have a picture of reptivite with D3? Do you have that one as well? Ideally this one would be better for the 1st and the 15th since it is the multivitamin with vitamin A and D3. Then all other feedings would be calcium without D3.

Per what your dusting it would be anything your feeding. BSFL do not need to be dusted due to the high calcium level. Flies of course are hard to dust so most do not try for adults.

I just RO water and I have used distilled watter. These are the only two I use for my misting systems and fogger when used. There has been talk about this before. The consensus is that as long as you are supplementing correctly then water type does not matter because they get what they need from the supplementation.
I use reptivite with d3 an calcium without d3 twice a month. In my mind D3 is d3. Don't think it matters if it's calcium or with vitamin.

Recently redid my panther chameleon enclosure. Added a big umbrella plant. Just seems cage is to bulky now. I added rocks to top of the plants keep from eating the soil. Just wanted see others opinions on it. Have to redo it soon anyways.
Haven't added a laying bin with chameleon being female. Not sure on how to add a laying bin for a female. So was pulling it off for now.
Just focused on getting humidity Just right. Seems to be drying out to quickly. So going see how this turns out.
Thinking of putting her in a 18x18x36" tall enclosure.

Attachments

• 20210716_223010.jpg
    20210716_223010.jpg
    237.5 KB · Views: 55
I use reptivite with d3 an calcium without d3 twice a month. In my mind D3 is d3. Don't think it matters if it's calcium or with vitamin.
So you would want to use the Reptivite with D3 on twice a month. And the calcium without D3. Assuming it is only calcium without D3 would be used at all feedings except when you use the Reptivite.

It will matter to the chameleon if you are using the Reptivite more then 2 times a month. Calcium with D3 and Vitamin A are fat soluble so they store in the body. They build up toxic levels when you use it to much. This can make them extremely sick and kill them.

This is why I asked for pics of your supplements. So if your using reptivite with D3 and reptivite without D3 as your calcium without D3 then this will actually still overdose on vitamin A.

Back
Top Bottom