panther breeding

I'll be the one to say it cuz I'm a meanie. Yes you are being mocked they say there is no such thing as stupid question but I would argue that after reading a few of your posts. I don't think you should even be discussing breeding you don't sound like you are capable of caring for a cham. I have read through several of your posts and your attitude towards your animals is terrible. If you really want to breed something I would suggest getting a group of pet rocks I heard they are really easy to keep and breed and you wouldn't have to worry about a vet visit :)

Is this thread for real?

I recently decided to want to "bread" and I have done nothing but research and make phone calls...

no offence but, can you even spell "chameleon"?

even after reading this insane thread and knowing I am trying to breed morph's I am still worried but I wonder, do you even have any idea what your getting your self in to?

I have seen nothing but good people make good points and I would only hope you take them as serious as I do!

GL

Breeding is not to be taken lightly, hopping in it not knowing exactly what to do but a little is a horrible idea. Your trial and error is basically playing with lives of the baby chameleons. You should know everything you need to know before breeding.

I just now started breeding my females that i have had from 3 months to a year. We didn't breed them until we knew for a fact we were ready and our girls were ready.

On a side note, the posts being linked that state the cost of the babies is a good indicator of what you are going to spend, but remember we are talking about panthers here and the babies sell for a lot more and the clutches are generally smaller. While you may sell a baby veiled for $50-60 the panthers will be 3 times that if not more.

Back
Top Bottom