panther boy or girl?

picture would be the only difinitive answer. Have you asked in another thread? If you have you should not open multiple threads about the same subject, if not post a picture so we can tell you. One of the tail base from a side view

Attachments

• IMG_1222.jpg
    IMG_1222.jpg
    245.5 KB · Views: 171
  • IMG_1221.jpg
    IMG_1221.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 208
Yeah that's a boy. It will take a while but he has some beautiful blue :) after each shed he will look brighter and brighter. How old is he?

how old is he/she. IMO if it is a female it has more blue then i have ever seen in one. so i would vote a male.

My 8 month old ambanja boy looks about the same put him in the sun take him outside you will get his brightest colors....looks ambanja to me

I say female as well, but better profile shots may be better. Just her face looks really feminine, there isn't really a nose ridge at all but by her size (what, 5 months old about?) there really should be one by now if she were male.

For me this is a clear female. There is no hemipenal bulge visible (given the size of her it should be quite prominent by now). And the tail looks slightly indented at its base. So female for me. A very pretty one.

its a blue bar like 4 months i'll take some more pics tomrow when the sun is up i'll take it outside soooo hard to tell boy or girl still still like 50 50

Back
Top Bottom