panther and geckos opposite eachother

streetmike84

Hi i have just moved my panther into a new viv in the livingroom it is right across from my madagascar day geckos my question is will this bother my cham the gap between them is just over 7ft
i will try and put a pic of the gap

Hi i have just moved my panther into a new viv in the livingroom it is right across from my madagascar day geckos my question is will this bother my cham the gap between them is just over 7ft
i will try and put a pic of the gap

Well I don't have any scientific proof, however my geckos and chameleons are housed in the same room, and none of my chameleons have ever seemed bothered by them. Mine are crested geckos so active at night, and with the chameleons active by day it has never been an issue.
While I wouldn't house them in the same cage, I don't think you would have a problem with them being in the same room seven feet apart.
Sharl

I also have my chams and gecko in the same room. They don't mind each other. I often see my chams just starring at my GDG like it's entertainment for them. He is fun to watch :)
No fussing no puffing up so they are OK within sight line. Had them like this for years
Note: they are not right next to each other

My pygmy chameleon is on a night stand next to a dresser hat has a gecko ontop of it. Never had a problem.

Back
Top Bottom