Pangea Reptile

Are you planning to expand your selection? I sorta feel it is odd that your banner promotes your site as a chameleon supply company with geckos all over the site and hardly any selection on chameleon supplies.... :eek:

Sorry to be a downer.....

Hi, yeah it is just a matter of timing. I have tons of new products due in early next week, including a full line of lighting, and lighting supplies, as well as drippers, caging, misters, and more.

Feedback is important to me, and I would love some suggestions, on what products, brands, etc you would like to see.

As Syn said, a lot of the products are crossover products. The Repashy line of supplements are great and should work well with Chameleons. The Supercal comes in different D3 levels, ranging from No D3 to High Levels of D3. The SuperPig is a great pigment enhancer, and has awesome nutritional value to boot. The Calcium Plus, is another great supplement that contains both Calcium and Vitamins, and now has Superpig in it as well. I also carry screen cages, incubators, digital scales, artificial foliage, and more.

The idea is to move from a Niche store for geckos to a more broad range of products, starting with Chameleon products.

Thanks and like I said, any product suggestions are very much welcomed.

Cheers!

Hey Matt:

Glad to see you you've decided to join us weird people. (or maybe that's just me....:p)

To all of you that have never dealt with Pangea/Matt before - he is a welcome addition to this group because he's a great guy to deal with and he produces and sells nothing but quality.

If I ever win any certificates from contests I certainly know where mine are going now! :)

Thanks so much Syn And Julie! Oh and I thought it was the weird one joining you guys!!!

Thanks, it is already in the works, I have a developer working on the cart, and once finished you will be able to convert to Euro, GB pound, Canadian Dollar, and other major currencies. I can't promise an exact date that it will be done, but it is well on the way.

Thanks, it is already in the works, I have a developer working on the cart, and once finished you will be able to convert to Euro, GB pound, Canadian Dollar, and other major currencies.
How about rupees?

Don't mind me: it's Friday, I am tired and feeling kind of loopy

Hi, yeah it is just a matter of timing. I have tons of new products due in early next week, including a full line of lighting, and lighting supplies, as well as drippers, caging, misters, and more.

Feedback is important to me, and I would love some suggestions, on what products, brands, etc you would like to see.

As Syn said, a lot of the products are crossover products. The Repashy line of supplements are great and should work well with Chameleons. The Supercal comes in different D3 levels, ranging from No D3 to High Levels of D3. The SuperPig is a great pigment enhancer, and has awesome nutritional value to boot. The Calcium Plus, is another great supplement that contains both Calcium and Vitamins, and now has Superpig in it as well. I also carry screen cages, incubators, digital scales, artificial foliage, and more.

The idea is to move from a Niche store for geckos to a more broad range of products, starting with Chameleon products.

Thanks and like I said, any product suggestions are very much welcomed.

Cheers!

I think a better size selection for the screen cages would be a good start. Personally I would sell the zoo med brand.... but I heard there is a second generation of them now that is built will all aluminum screen and frame :confused:. More selection with the reptisun, Zoo Med 10.0 lamps, not just 5.0. If you can get UVReptile lamps to sell to ya, I'd get that line of products in your offering, great stuff. Maybe look into selling the Solartech brand of UV meters. You really only need the 6.2 Solarmeter for cham keeping, but if you had a good price on the 6.5 meter I am sure you might find some buyers around these parts. If you can get the 6.2 on your site for a price in the $140-150 range, you are most likely going to get people coming to you, even from other forums. I wouldn't offer up the red heat lamps as 'cham heat lamps' or 'night time heat' lamps... Be sure you sell ceramic heaters. Philips Helogen Par20 flood lamps for heat work real nice.

A point I'd like to make in general, not so much directed at you Matt, is that just because Zoo Med or Exo Terra have a chameleon on the box doesn't mean, that product could even be remotely applicable. :cool:

One thing.... LOL you should make a cham site and a gecko site, separate...... so that if someone is linking to you from Chameleon Forums, they don't get bombarded by gecko stuff when they are expecting to land at a chameleon supply company. It sure raise my eyebrow when I got to your site... sorta explains my skeptical response.

Just some updates.

New sizes of the Zoo Med Screen terrariums are in stock, they are all aluminum frames and screen and are 25% off.

Heat bulbs, fixtures, and UVB bulbs in stock now as well.

Drippers in stock now.

Incubators in stock now.

what would i need a UVB meter for??

i don't want to seem rude but i am just curious:eek:

To determine the deterration of you UVB lamps and to set up proper distances with your lights.

It is a big investment but it can ensure you provide good levels of UVB to your reptiles and verify the lamp you just purchased is working as it should.

This meter won't tell you quality of UVB but quantity.... so it isn't something you can use to compare lamps between one another. Make sense?

Back
Top Bottom