225.8 KB · Views: 216
  • 100_0120 (2).JPG
    100_0120 (2).JPG
    232.6 KB · Views: 216
Last edited:
Handling

fattire102 said:
how do you make a chemelon less agressive

Your chams agressiveness will lesson with time and gentle handling once a week DONT over do it, it causes stress and will do more harm than good

Hi

Probably best to leave him alone and except him for the way he is (dont force things),some chams respond to handling some dont and even the ones that do shouldnt be handled to often as like i said it is undue stress for them which can cause any number of problems and can shorten there lives dramatically

hi i have not been in for a while but bud is getting big now and i was just wondering what is a good web site to buy a bigger cage and if you could post some ppic of your set up so i can get a good idea of what he liks in a bigger cage

welcome back fattire :)

Three options:
Reptarium
Screen Cage
Build Your Own

Assuming you are looking to purchase a cage, I recommend a screen cage if you can afford it (they are a little more expensive than reptariums). You can find reptariums anywhere. Below are a few places that sell screen cages (there are others).
cages.net
ebay.com
lllreptile.com
reptildepot.com

I recommend a 4'x2'x2' or larger for a male veiled.

thanks for the info i got a cage on order 24x 24x 48 if you could take some pic of your cage so i can get an idea of what he likes or if you know a web site were their is some pics of cages set up that would be great thanks

Back
Top Bottom