Ovipost - Live Crickets and Superworms

Awesome News ....guys and gals...more choice on your feeder menu with the new sponsor!!
Welcome to the forum!!!

Hi all! Trina here, one of the co-founders of Ovipost. Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

We run an insect farm based in LaBelle, FL. We grow crickets (Acheta domesticus), superworms, and discoid roaches. We share our nine-acre property with a large collection of wild veiled chameleons who have roamed the neighborhood for over a decade. We love them almost as much as they love testing our products :)

As a way to say hello, we'd like to offer a special discount code for chameleon forum members. When you place your first order on ovipost.com, use the discount code OVIPOST_LOVES_CHAMELEONS and you'll get $5 off one box of insects (offer expires May 15).

Holler if you have any questions.

Welcome to the forums and thank you for sponsoring the Chameleon Forums.

Is this the farm that use to be Lazy H?

Hi all! Trina here, one of the co-founders of Ovipost. Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

We run an insect farm based in LaBelle, FL. We grow crickets (Acheta domesticus), superworms, and discoid roaches. We share our nine-acre property with a large collection of wild veiled chameleons who have roamed the neighborhood for over a decade. We love them almost as much as they love testing our products :)

As a way to say hello, we'd like to offer a special discount code for chameleon forum members. When you place your first order on ovipost.com, use the discount code OVIPOST_LOVES_CHAMELEONS and you'll get $5 off one box of insects (offer expires May 15).

Just made an order!

I told myself i wouldn’t get crickets again since I switched to discoids but to support “lazy h” or now known as Ovipost, I bought 1,000 crickets! My breeder recommended me lazy h a while ago, I never get around to it idk why lol

I cant stand the smell or noise, but I haven't had time to get Koba on my dubias yet, and he loves crickets, I'd rather feed him crickets at this point then starve. Was just about to buy them off Ebay, I'd much rather support the forum.

Teach me how lol. I've done everything in the book. All except pulling him out and sticking them on a spoon upside down.
I had them crawl on my arm, or let them crawl around in the bowl in his cage, and putting them upside down too gets him going they move a lot.

Hi Trina,
When will y'all have the Discoid roaches back in? And when you do is it something you keep in stock? :)

Wow, I know that little town (LaBelle), my parents used to live on Shell Lane off 78 on the river! I will give you guys some business!

Back
Top Bottom