Overly friendly Panther

More Gunther pics!!! Not too many today, I'll add more later.

I love coming home because when he sees me walk in the room he leaves his basking spot and comes to the front of the cage. I open the door and he comes out. Sometimes he climbs up my shoulder, sometimes he just sits on his cage, sometimes he climbs on my computer or lamp. I let him roam around my room for about an hour or so each day. He'll let me know if it's not time to go back in his cage yet. He won't let me put him in!

I just love how he's getting red on the grey scales above his eyes!

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0527.jpg

IMG_0529.jpg

IMG_0526.jpg

Hope no one's sick of pics of him yet!

He looks great and healthy. Its a nice reward to have a friendly cham after all the work you put in.

I have to congratulate you (Kammers, too:))--this guy's the prettiest pardalis I've seen, and my thing is for Nosy Bes!

good lookin' cham! Check out those long legs! Where'd you get 'em?

chameleonsonly, the kammers. And thanks!

He looks great and healthy. Its a nice reward to have a friendly cham after all the work you put in.

I'm sooo happy he likes me. Now if only I can get my python to feel the same way about me I'll be happy.

I have to congratulate you (Kammers, too:))--this guy's the prettiest pardalis I've seen, and my thing is for Nosy Bes!

Thank you! They did all the work breeding him. I just feed him.

Awww! He's gorgeous! IBoth my veileds are really 'friendly' too. They are always wanting to come out - Amy went through a hissy stage when she hit cham puberty, but now she's a year old and it's harder getting her back in than getting her out these days!:D It really helps to enjoy these creatures when they are so accepting of humans! I never thought I would find another as friendly as my first female (Lily), but I think that Amy is now more friendly and willing to come out than Lily was. That makes me so happy!:D

I will never get sick of Chameleon pictures :D

He is beautiful!!! I love the curious look he has in the 3rd picture :D

Great pictures! My veiled is similar. Ill open the cage for cleaning or to put some food in and he'll crawl all over me. But he doesnt like to be out for more than a couple minutes.

Thanks everyone!!!

I'd love to get him a free range but I'm so afraid of my dog getting too close. I've got a tree out front I let him climb all over for a couple hours on sunday mornings when it's sunny.

He's gorgeous. You need to get him a free range tree. :D

This is why I'm afraid to let him free range.

IMG_0139-1.jpg

MORE GUNTHER PICTURES!!! He fired up for the first time today and I missed it! I got the tail end of it when he was going back to green
He fired up completely yellow with a red face and tail!!!! :D

IMG_0640.jpg

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0649.jpg

Back
Top Bottom