Outside

Ramrod

Chameleon Enthusiast
Considering making an outside enclosure for Drake to get some sunshine. What are the most important factors to be concerned about in the design of one? Thanks

How outside are we taking? I have an "outside" enclosure that is just a rolling ferret cage. I leave it in the garage, and wheel it out for sun. If this will be a permanent cage, and for overnighting, my main concern would be woodland creatures getting to the cham. Plenty of times the racoons have ate through my totes on the porch.

61oFNYVx90L._SX466_.jpg

How outside are we taking? I have an "outside" enclosure that is just a rolling ferret cage. I leave it in the garage, and wheel it out for sun. If this will be a permanent cage, and for overnighting, my main concern would be woodland creatures getting to the cham. Plenty of times the racoons have ate through my totes on the porch.

61oFNYVx90L._SX466_.jpg
This would be for day use only. Just so I can take him from inside out to get some sun. I like the idea of a rolling cage and that would work perfect. Main concern is would I need anything different than what's used inside?

Back
Top Bottom