Outside vs Powdered D3

JustJay

I have a quick question. If I take my lil veiled cham outside for 2 hrs of natural sunlight do I still need to powder food with D3 twice a month? Or is sunlight enough? I've researched and read that with natural sunlight they can balance the amount of D3 intake?

2 hours everyday? Because I take my veiled out for 1- 3 hours a day When the weather permits. I still give him the d3 though but ive wondered the same thing.

I have a quick question. If I take my lil veiled cham outside for 2 hrs of natural sunlight do I still need to powder food with D3 twice a month? Or is sunlight enough? I've researched and read that with natural sunlight they can balance the amount of D3 intake?

I guess it depends. Do you take him out everyday? If you're taking him out every single day then I suppose life without d3 could be fine, although I would still do the d3 occasionally to be safe. If you're not taking him out every day than I would continue the d3 because in the wild there wouldn't be some days where they'd be like "you know, I'm just not feeling outside and the sun today". But that's just my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom