Our new family member =D

I have a new chambaby =D (Thank you marky2088)! I named him Kalais, also spelled Calais. It means changing color. If your trying to figure it out, like I was for a few minutes after reading it, it is pronounced Ka-Lie. Here are some pictures!

DSC02574.jpg

DSC02572.jpg

DSC02571.jpg

DSC02568.jpg

I got him from Marky2088, he is moving and unable to take him with him so he gave him to me. Again, thank you Mark! He is an Ambilobe X Nosy Be.

OMG! I am drooling!!! He is just awesomely beautiful!!! Is he friendly? Tell me he is real mean, that would make me feel better!! haha! He cannot look that good and be nice on top of it!!!!

OMG! I am drooling!!! He is just awesomely beautiful!!! Is he friendly? Tell me he is real mean, that would make me feel better!! haha! He cannot look that good and be nice on top of it!!!!

Well he's not mean I know that. He was letting me handle him no problem to get him home and to set up his cage but he's pretty scared right now so he tries to run away. No hissing though :D

BTW, Michaels craft store is having a sale on florals, everything 50% off! I got a 6 ft fake ficus for $14! It looks real and he seems to like it. They also have vines.

wow! i love the part about chameleons where even if you've seen thousands of them they are still amazing in their own way every time

that is hard to believe that is the same chameleon!!!

why do you say that? my Splat would change that drasticly as I'm sure many panthers do.

btw, I agree. he is drop dead gorgous. then again, I think many Cross panthers are awesome and deserve far more respect then they normally get.
you clearly got a winner there. congrats

Harry

Back
Top Bottom