Our first photo together 🥹

pascal2023

Avid Member
** taken a couple weeks back when I first got her, don’t worry, she’s not in that glass cage anymore, it was a temporary tie over while we built her a new ‘bespoke’
6B76E9AD-F868-4951-B8F0-44052C844394.jpeg
one **

Aww I miss seeing my chameleon being so small and a baby 😭 has she tried going upside down the cage roof area? When my chameleon was a baby he would always sleep on top and be a little bat with how he sleeps lol 😂

Aww I miss seeing my chameleon being so small and a baby 😭 has she tried going upside down the cage roof area? When my chameleon was a baby he would always sleep on top and be a little bat with how he sleeps lol 😂
Aww how cute is that and no I’ve actually never seen mine do that, have you got any old pics of yours doing that lol

Aww how cute is that and no I’ve actually never seen mine do that, have you got any old pics of yours doing that lol
No I haven’t ._. I didn’t want my phone to bug him. I remembered my mom tried to get him down in case he won’t fall, he screamed at her and I told her just leave him alone and let him be a bat. When he got bigger he tried to go on the roof but couldn’t so he put his two front legs on the roof lol 😂

No I haven’t ._. I didn’t want my phone to bug him. I remembered my mom tried to get him down in case he won’t fall, he screamed at her and I told her just leave him alone and let him be a bat. When he got bigger he tried to go on the roof but couldn’t so he put his two front legs on the roof lol 😂
he just wanted to make his life difficult for jo reason 😂

Back
Top Bottom