Our chameleon's...

TKexotics

Hi all, yust wanted to show you some random photo's of our chameleon's in this thread...

Let's start with our Furcifer pardalis Tamatave pair.

Male
260rkg4.jpg

Female ( half a year ago )
23u1k75.jpg

Since you have a pair of Tamataves, I've got a question: Why do some Tamatave males have green on them and only a few flecks of red? I've seen some people label these chameleons as Tamataves but I've always thought the true Tamatave to be tomato red and white.

Thanks,
Pat

Since you have a pair of Tamataves, I've got a question: Why do some Tamatave males have green on them and only a few flecks of red? I've seen some people label these chameleons as Tamataves but I've always thought the true Tamatave to be tomato red and white.

Thanks,
Pat
I think it's just a variation of coloring, like how there are so many different colored ambilobes. I think most Tamatave males have the green when they get fired up.

The male looks like some of the cap est I've seen on here. Im definitely not an expert on locale identification, either way hes gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.

Scott

Thanks,
Pat

I thoght that the more red tamataves were basically line bred from reder pairs, my male has more green than red. Still a handsome male tho :D

Back
Top Bottom