Our cat...

jamest0o0

Chameleon Enthusiast
Our young girl cat(~4 years old) just passed away in a freak incident. She was my first pet living on my own and was a special member of the family. Had her since she was a kitten from a shelter. A little bit in shock over it, we miss her a lot, I can't imagine her not being here anymore. I keep obsessing over what happened, they think it was a blood clot, but can't be sure. If anyone with experience on this could share it would help. I'd like to at least have an idea of what happened. She was doing everything as normal, walked in the living room, then out of nowhere started violently flopping around and layed on her side with legs twitching and stopped moving. Rushed her to animal hospital, but they said she probably passed immediately and there was nothing they could do.

Our young girl cat(~4 years old) just passed away in a freak incident. She was my first pet living on my own and was a special member of the family. Had her since she was a kitten from a shelter. A little bit in shock over it, we miss her a lot, I can't imagine her not being here anymore. I keep obsessing over what happened, they think it was a blood clot, but can't be sure. If anyone with experience on this could share it would help. I'd like to at least have an idea of what happened. She was doing everything as normal, walked in the living room, then out of nowhere started violently flopping around and layed on her side with legs twitching and stopped moving. Rushed her to animal hospital, but they said she probably passed immediately and there was nothing they could do.
Sorry for your lost mate.

From my experience, it sounds like a stroke. My family had a cat that survived two strokes before passing away. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry for your loss. Sounds like there was nothing you could do. I'm sure she enjoyed her time with you and felt your love. R.I.P. kitty.

Back
Top Bottom