Ouch

:LOL:@nightanole are you raising chameleons or crocodiles? or are you saying they are the same?:unsure:

Well lets be honest here, neither one are the "bite and let go" style. Every cham bite i got they aways wanted to get a few good chews in before they decided to let go. Meanwhile you are sitting there avoiding the urge to yank your hand back because you know it wont end well for either of you.

Plus this is what use when handling "big" skinks and tokay geckos.

I take it most people on this thread havent had a cham get a good knuckle bite in....

Part crock and part pitbull. Yeah, I Watch Drake demonstrating his ferocity when he attacks the dandelion leaves pinned to his stick.
Looks just like a pitbull until he gets a hunk torn off. Funny how determined they can get. If they do bite do they hang on like a snapping turtle or just a quick snap and twist?

Just got an answer from nightanole on the biting techniques

Last edited:
Part crock and part pitbull. Yeah, I Watch Drake demonstrating his ferocity when he attacks the dandelion leaves pinned to his stick.
Looks just like a pitbull until he gets a hunk torn off. Funny how determined they can get. If they do bite do they hang on like a snapping turtle or just a quick snap and twist?

They clamp down, then squeeze a few times, then let go. They dont hang on forever, but it might be 2-3 seconds.

Back
Top Bottom